Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to The Ringer.

First of all, let me just say that this site is temporary. Pretty soon we will be moving to a new domain, this blogspot site was created for ball-rolling purposes only.

I am J. Mark Sternberg, one of The Ringer's two main contributers. I am a freelance journalist, photographer, gamer, car nut and lover of the interwebs. I'll be doing my best to post up entertaining, funny or maybe even insightful posts that won't require too much time to read.

The other guy will be along to introduce himself in due time.

The two of us will do our best to contribute daily content for the site, and hopefully we might be able to distract you for a couple of minutes.

Feel free to chime in with comments as you peruse, we like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment